Founded in 1927, our roots in South Florida are deep. The focus of our practice is personal injury and wrongful death cases, and we enjoy a reputation in the community for superior legal skills, hard work, client services, and high ethical standards.
Lesser, Lesser, Landy & Smith does no formal advertising. The vast majority of our clients are referred to us by our current and former clients, other professionals, and our friends in the community. Instead of producing slick ad campaigns, we choose to spend our time working hard for our clients. This allows us to aggressively push our cases forward, while constantly focusing on service to our clients. We have been able to obtain significant settlements and verdicts, and we hope to be of service to you and your family.
Our lawyers have extensive trial experience. Many of our lawyers spent years defending the insurance industry before representing the interests of the injured and their families. We are known to insurance companies and insurance defense lawyers as skillful advocates. This experience and reputation allows us to maximize the results for our clients.
The Firm’s lawyers have held long term leadership positions within the Florida Bar, the personal injury legal community, and they have served on the Boards of numerous trial organizations, chaired the Florida Bar Professional Ethics Committee, and have also donated significant time and funds to a number of charities and nonprofit organizations.
The Firm’s lawyers have received a wide variety of honors and accolades, including:
- The Florida Bar Board of Governors
- Chair of the Florida Bar Professional Ethics Committee and Advertising Committee
- The Best Lawyers in America
- The Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiffs’ Lawyers in America
- Florida Super Lawyers
- Florida’s Top Lawyers
- Florida’s Legal Elite Hall of Fame
- Board Certification as a Specialist in Civil Trial Law by The Florida Bar
- Board Certification in Civil Trial Advocacy by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- “AV” rated by Martindale Hubbell, the highest rating in both ethics and legal ability
- President of the American Board of Trial Advocates, Palm Beach Chapter
- Board positions with a wide variety of legal, civic, charitable, and religious organizations
Please feel free to contact us today for a free initial consultation. No recovery, no fee. That’s confidence. This means you only pay if we recover for you. Contact us today to find out how we can best represent your interests.
The lawyers at Lesser, Lesser, Landy & Smith are here to serve you and your family as we have done for our clients for over 85 years.