Glenn E. Siegel
Glenn E. Siegel was born on Long Island, New York and raised in Bergen County, New Jersey. While attending Fair Lawn High School, he interned and worked on the campaign for Congressman Robert Torricelli and obtained an interest in law. After graduating from high school, he attended Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts in History, with a dual minor in Business and Economics.
Glenn went on to study law at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, where he served for two years as an Editor for the International Journal of Comparative Law Review. While in law school, he interned at the City Prosecutor’s Office in Ft. Lauderdale. After graduating from law school, Glenn began his legal career with Lesser & Lesser, P.A. (now Lesser, Lesser, Landy & Smith, PLLC), where he practiced primarily in the area of personal injury litigation. He then went to work for Progressive Insurance Company, where he oversaw and determined the proper course of action for all personal injury protection (PIP) litigation filed against Progressive in Palm Beach County. After Progressive, Glenn switched sides and represented the plaintiffs, both health care providers and their patients directly, in the area of PIP litigation.
In August 2006, Glenn rejoined the law firm of Lesser, Lesser, Landy & Smith where he returned with his extensive experience in PIP litigation. Glenn has handled thousands of PIP cases and has been featured as a guest lecture for other lawyer and community organizations. In addition to being the Chair of the firms PIP litigation department, Glenn also concentrates his practice and personal injury law, handling a vast number of cases that include wrongful/accidental death, automobile injury, premises liability, negligent security, and other negligence related injury cases. Glenn especially prides himself on being very knowledgeable and experienced in handling both personal injury and P.I.P. cases. This combination, coupled with his personal dedication, allows him to provide a thorough and complete representation for the clients at the Firm.
Glenn, along with his wife Lee and two children, are proud volunteers with Big Dog Ranch & Rescue. Together they have volunteered at many adoption events and have fostered dogs which have all successfully been adopted into their “fur”ever homes. This includes a “foster fail” named Lisa that they adopted into their household that already included three dogs. Glenn has also managed and coached several youth baseball recreational and all-star teams, and tackle and flag football teams in Boynton Beach. The Firm has proudly sponsored many of those teams. When Glenn is not working or volunteering, his hobbies include going to the gym and playing fantasy football. He is an avid sports fan.
- The Florida Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Legal Elite. (Compiled by Florida Trend magazine by asking members of The Florida Bar to provide “the names of Florida lawyers they hold in the highest regard – lawyers they have worked with personally or would recommend to others”).
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (membership is limited to lawyers who have won million verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of the lawyers in the United States are members.)
- “AV” rated by Martindale-Hubbell. (This independent rating, determined by other lawyers and judges, is the highest possible for both legal ability and general ethical standards. The Martindale Directory was first published in 1868).
- Boys and Girls Club, Treasurer/Board of Directors
- Big Dog Ranch Rescue Volunteer
- Rotary Club of West Palm Beach, Board of Directors; Co-chair of holiday basket committee that provides food and gifts to over 100 families in the West Palm Beach area during the holiday season
- American Cancer Society, Relay for Life
- Kids in Distress
Personal Biographical Information:
- Born on Long Island, NY, 1970
- Married to Lee
- Two children: Evan and Alex