Ashley R. Eagle
Ashley R. Eagle was born in Miami, Florida. At the age of two, her family moved to Lake City, Florida where she lived until the age of eighteen. Throughout her childhood, Ashley participated in several sports, including softball and volleyball, played the piano, and was active in the community by volunteering at her church. After graduating from Columbia High School, Ashley attended the University of Central Florida where she graduated with her B.A. in English Literature. She attended St. Thomas University School of Law and earned her Juris Doctorate in 2014. While attending law school, Ashley was named to the Dean’s List in 2013 and 2014, and served as Coach of the International Moot Court team which competed at the Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot Court Competition in Washington D.C.
Ashley began her legal career at a Coral Springs firm where she helped homeowners wrongfully foreclosed on due to errors caused by mortgage servicers. In 2016, Ashley began representing injured clients and their families at a West Palm Beach firm. She gained substantial experience in all aspects of personal injury claims, including many trials and arguing before the Fourth District Court of Appeal.
Ashley is actively involved with organizations devoted to protecting the civil justice system and the rights of injured plaintiffs. She is currently a board member of the Palm Beach County Justice Association (PBCJA),
a founding member of the PBCJA’s Young Lawyers Board, and a member of the Florida Justice Association. Ashley is also involved with other charitable organizations including Our Lady Queen of the Apostles Catholic Church and the Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County.
For two consecutive years, Ashley has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers®, recognition afforded to less than 2.5% of Florida lawyers. The Rising Star title honors lawyers under the age of 40 who have been practicing for less than 10 years.
- The Florida Bar (2014)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida (2014)
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida (2014)
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Literacy Coalition of Palm Beach County
- Our Lady Queen of the Apostles Catholic Church
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Juris Doctorate (2014)
- University of Central Florida, B.A. English Literature (2010)
- Born in Miami, Florida; Married to Juan