Glenn E. Siegel
Glenn E. Siegel was born on Long Island, New York and was raised in Bergen County, New Jersey. He attended Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts in History, with a dual minor in Business and Economics. Glenn went on to study law at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, where he served for two years as an Editor for the International Journal of Comparative Law Review. While in law school, he interned at the City Prosecutor’s Office in Ft. Lauderdale.
After graduating from law school, Glenn began his legal career with Lesser & Lesser, P.A. (now Lesser, Lesser, Landy & Smith, PLLC), where he practiced primarily in personal injury litigation. He then went to work for Progressive Insurance Company, where he oversaw and determined the proper course of action for all personal injury protection (PIP) litigation filed against Progressive in Palm Beach County. After Progressive, Glenn switched sides and represented the plaintiffs, both healthcare providers and their patients directly, in PIP litigation.
In August 2006, Glenn rejoined the law firm of Lesser, Lesser, Landy & Smith where he returned with his extensive experience in PIP litigation. Glenn has handled thousands of PIP cases and has been featured as a guest lecturer for other attorney and community organizations. In addition to being the Chair of the Firm’s PIP litigation department, Glenn also concentrates his practice on personal injury law, handling a vast number of cases that include wrongful/accidental death, automobile injury, premises liability, negligent security, and other negligence-related injury cases.
Glenn, along with his wife Lee and two children, is very active volunteers with Big Dog Ranch & Rescue (BDRR). Together they have volunteered at many adoption events and have fostered dogs which have all successfully been adopted into their “fur”ever homes, including their own. Glenn also created a program at BDRR called “Every Dog Deserves A Home” where the Firm pays the adoption fees and promotes older dogs or a dog that has been at the ranch a long time. He is also a proud member of the West Palm Beach Rotary Club where he serves on the executive board. Glenn has also managed and coached several youth baseball recreational and all-star teams, and tackle and flag football teams in Boynton Beach. The Firm has proudly sponsored many of those teams.
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida (1997)
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida (1997)
- The Florida Bar (1996)
- Florida Legal Elite, Florida Trend magazine
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (membership is limited to attorneys who have won million-dollar verdicts and settlements. Fewer than 1% of the lawyers in the United States are members.)
- AV” rated by Martindale-Hubbell for the highest level of legal ability and ethics
- American Association for Justice
- Florida Justice Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Rotary Club of West Palm Beach: Board of Directors; Secretary (2018 – Present); Treasure (2017); Co-chair of holiday basket committee (Provides food and gifts to over 100 families in the West Palm Beach area during the holiday season)
- Boys and Girls Club, Treasurer/Board of Directors
- Big Dog Ranch Rescue Volunteer
- American Cancer Society, Relay for Life
- Kids in Distress
- Shepard Broad College of Law, Nova Southeastern University, J.D.
- Indiana University Bloomington, B.A., History
- Born in Long Island, NY in 1970; Married to Lee; Two children: Evan and Alex