Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Florida Personal Injury Lawyer

If I miss work as a result of a Florida car accident, can my lost wages be recovered?

View More FAQ Videos


If you miss work because of a Florida car accident, there are different ways to make a claim for your lost wages. There could be a claim brought against your car insurance company for lost wages under your PIP. We can also try to prove and document a claim for lost wages against the insurance company for the party at fault. Our firm has been handling cases for over 85 years in Florida. Allow us to meet with you to evaluate your case, including your potential wage claim, in order to get the best possible result for you. There’s no fee involved in the consultation. Let us see if we can be of assistance to you.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission.

© 2019 - 2023 Lesser, Lesser, Landy & Smith, PLLC. All rights reserved.
This law firm website and legal marketing are managed by MileMark Media.