Switch to ADA Accessible Theme

What should I do if I am not happy with my lawyer in my Florida nursing home abuse case?

View More FAQ Videos


In order to obtain good council in a Florida nursing home abuse case, it’s critical to obtain one who has significant experience handling the unique and novel aspects of these types of claims. To the extent that you’re unhappy with the representation you’ve obtained on behalf of your loved one, please do not hesitate to call us to seek an second opinion from an experienced trial lawyer.

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.

No content on this site may be reused in any fashion without written permission.

© 2016 - 2019 Lesser, Lesser, Landy & Smith, PLLC. All rights reserved.
This law firm website & legal marketing is managed by MileMark Media.

Contact Form Tab